There is nothing like a good ol’ inspirational quote image to secure you a bunch of likes on Instagram, #letsbehonest. 🙂 And with the Word Swag app, you will find one of the easiest and prettiest ways to make these instaquotes for your social media platforms.
So what is my go-to app for creating inspirational quote images on the fly in under a minute?
Even with no design background, it pretty much makes everything you create look like you know what you’re doing.
Let’s take a look at its pros and cons:
1) Provides you images.
2) Even provides you quotes!
3) Automatically arranges your text – No brain work involved!
1) $3.99 price tag – money never stopped me when it comes to a great app (#selfadmittedappaddict), but I know for the #appmisers, it could be a deal breaker.
2) Limited flexibility with font styling – this is definitely not a “graphic design app.” Just an amazing text-on-photo app.
3) Limited layering – You can re-swag as much as you’d like (see the following two GIFs to understand re-swagging a little bit better. And please comment with a “re-swag” joke I could insert here. I know there’s something amazing I’m letting slip through my brain cracks.).
This “re-swagging” means you can insert unlimited amounts of text. However, you do this by building upon the text you’ve already added and saved. You cannot go back and redo a previous text (this can often suck when you didn’t plan for the positioning of future text appropriately).
However, you can add one image at the end. This is where you would normally insert your image logo (that hopefully you’ve already saved to your camera roll). Or you could add any image you have on your camera roll. But that is where the layering stops.
If you need a step-by-step visual of how to create inspirational quote images in Word Swag (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-swag-cool-fonts-typography/id645746786?mt=8), click here for a short and sweet video tutorial will show you the ropes and set you on your way to rapid-fire instaquote-creation success.
Want to make sure you don’t forget about this tutorial? Pin this image to one of your Pinterest boards (hover over for a pin button).