Are you trying to figure out where to access Facebook Stories for Pages and Groups in the Facebook app? Well, at the time I am writing this, whether or not you have this feature and whether or not you have it for ALL your pages and groups seem to be hit or miss.
But here are two ways you can check.
How To Access Facebook Stories For Pages & Groups
Access By Creating A Personal Story
1) While in your main feed in the Facebook app, swipe to the right to access your personal Stories.
2) Take a picture or video, write a text message, or upload from your camera roll.
3) Instead of posting to your Story, tap Next.
4) Tap Change by your account name. If you’re lucky, you’ll find access to all your Page Stories.
5) If you’re REALLY lucky, on the previous page, you may fine access to all your Groups. If you have a ton of Groups or Page, tap the Search button at the top right hand of the screen to search for a specific Group or Page.
Access Stories Directly Via The Page or Group
1) Tap the the three-line icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your feed screen.
2) For Page Stories, find the page underneath your account name.
3) For Group Stories, find them underneath your SHORTCUTS. Tap Edit to see all of your Groups.
4) Once you select a Page or Group, swipe down just a bit. If you have access to Stories, you will see that write below the posting area.
Video Tutorial: How To Access Facebook Stories For Pages & Groups
Here’s a video tutorial to better explain these instructions from my Facebook page. You’ll see that as of right now, I have access to all Page Stories, but when I go to upload, they are not always uploading. I do not have access to all of my Group Stories. In fact, I don’t have access to my most important group, my SPMS membership group. Hopefully it will come soon. I think this will be such a super tool for groups to increase connection, interaction, and engagement with one another.
What do you think? Do you have access to Facebook Stories for all your Pages and Groups? Or is it hit and miss as well for you?